Hello and thank you once again for joining me down at the crossroads for some music, magick, and Paganism. Where witches gather for the sabbath, offerings are made, pacts are signed for musical fame and we cross paths with today’s most influential Pagans, occultists, and deep thinkers. I am your bewitching bald headed host Chris Orapello and tonight, we meet with local New Jersey sorcerer and author Jason Miller to discuss his new book Sex, Sorcery, and Spirit: The Secrets of Erotic Magic. Jason and I have an honest discussion about sex magick, what it is, what it isn’t, and we learn another reason why it’s best to avoid touching someone else’s magickal tools.
The songs featured in this episode were:
- “Long Black Curl” by Tuatha Dea
- “Wild Purple Irises” by Jessica Star
- “Ereshkigal” by Wendy Rule
- “Waking Panther” by Mama Gina
- “Bridge of Birds” by The Familiars
- “Love in the Forest” by Omnia