Hello and thank you once again for joining us down at the crossroads for some music, magick, and Paganism. Where witches gather for the sabbath, offerings are made, pacts are signed for musical fame and we cross paths with today’s most influential Pagans, occultists, and deep thinkers. I am your bewitching, bald headed, host Chris Orapello and tonight Tara and I meet with blogger, artist, and author Laura Tempest Zakroff to discuss her new book The Witch’s Cauldron, her background, her work, witchcraft, P-words, and more. We don’t even scratch the surface of all that Laura is involved with because of some reminiscing and a lot of goofing around. Along with being an author Laura is an accomplished blogger, artist, performer, and musician as one of the key members of The Nathaniel Johnstone Band. All in all, this was another good time for Tara and I. We look forward to having Laura back on the show when her future book Sigil Witchery comes out and to catching up with her when she’s in the motherland of Southern New Jersey.
Explore the spellbinding history, tradition, and modern uses of the Witch’s cauldron. From blessing and using your cauldron in ritual and divination to practicing kitchen witchery with it, this easy-to-use book provides essential information for Witches of all ages and skill levels.
The Witch’s Cauldron shows you the ins and outs of one of the most iconic tools in Witchcraft. Learn about the cauldron’s role in lore and mythology, its development through the ages, and old-world witchery. Discover how to choose, personalize, and care for your cauldron, and find unconventional ones already in your home. This entertaining book also features advice and spells from well-known writers, helping you delve into the endless possibilities for using a cauldron in your practice. – The Witch’s Cauldron, Llewellyn Worldwide
- “Ceridwen and Taliesen” by Damh the Bard
- “Baba Yaga” by The Nathanial Johnstone Band
- “Pretty Little Head” by Eliza Rickman
- “Seven Veils” by The Nathaniel Johnstone Band
- “Sinking Sands” by Dogwood
- “The Cauldron Born” by Damh the Bard
- “Spinning” by Elephant Revival
- “A Witch’s Brew” by Omnia
- “The Morrigan” by Omnia
- “We Are Shangri-La” by S.J. Tucker
- “The Charm on Your Chest” by Ill Wicker
- “The Crossroads” by The Nathaniel Johnstone Band
- Patheos Blog – A Modern Traditional Witch
- Witches and Pagan – Fine Art Witchery
- The Nathaniel Johnstone Band
- Owlkeyme Arts
- Patreon – Laura Tempest Zakroff
Receive special benefits, show swag, extra content, and more!